ACTIVE MYOFASCIAL RELEASE
Is your pain coming from tense achey muscles?
Is activity you love limited by chronic pain?
Are you an athlete playing with recurrent pain?
We can help. Dr. Chris Lachowski can help with active Myofascial Release Therapy. This is a proven effective treatment for cumulative trauma and repetitive strain injuries.
Myofascial Release Therapy is an active manual therapy, deep tissue technique used to for breaking down scar tissue/adhesions and restoring function and movement in muscles, tendons, nerves, joint capsules, and fascia that can help the following conditions:
- Muscle tension headaches
- Neck pain and low back pain
- Text neck syndrome
- Ankle pain and ankle sprain injuries
- Plantar fascitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Knee pain and patellar tendonitis
- Ilio-tibial band syndrome
- Shin splints
- Shoulder impingement syndrome and rotator cuff tendonitis and biceps tendonitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Texting thumb tendonitis
- De Quervains’s tenosynovitis
- Bursitis of hip, shoulder, knee
- Tennis elbow Golfers elbow tendonitis
- Myofascial trigger points
- Post-surgical scar tissue formation